Hello! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet! Here we share our enjoyment of working on our homestead and becoming self-sufficient!
You can also find more about us here!
Most Popular Posts and Pages
Most Recent Posts
- These lightweight skirts are great to wear this time of year! I’ve picked a few of my favorite crochet skirt patterns to feature this week. […] Read MoreRead More »
- If you haven’t checked out Johanna Lindahl’s website Mijo Crochet, you’re seriously missing out on some beautiful patterns! She designs patterns for beanies, blankets, shawls, […] Read MoreRead More »
- One night I was trying to decide what to do with a chuck steak in my fridge, and we didn’t have a lot of other […] Read MoreRead More »
- This week I wanted to try and find some crochet patterns for tea length dresses. While pretty much any dress pattern can be shortened or […] Read MoreRead More »
- Even in warm weather like this it’s hard for me to put down the hook, so I like to crochet smaller projects. These free crochet […] Read MoreRead More »
afghan amigurumi applique bag beanie beginner blanket c2c cardigan christmas coaster diamond doily dress easy fingerless gloves flower for the fashion for the fun for the home free pattern free patterns granny square hat hdc stitch heart holiday ornament paid pattern pattern pattern review pom-pom poncho pullover purse repost scarf shawl shockwave slouchy summer sweater throw tote worsted weight yarn